mercoledì 13 dicembre 2017

2017 Nail Art Stamping Calendar - 13 - Decorating

ITA
Buongiorno 💖
Siamo nuovamente al giro di boa anche per questa settimana, io vedo il periodo di ferie e festa sempre più vicino e fra poco faremo tutti "ciao-ciao" con la manina a questo periodo di stress.

ENG
Good morning 💖
This new week is already half gone, I can clearly see the holidays round the corner and soon we'll be able to sat farewell to this stressful time.


Per lo stamping odierno non ho utilizzato le mie fidate MoYou London ma bensì una plate rettangolare della Bundle Monster, la BM-S219.
Lei fa parte del mio primissimo ordine BMC e sono molto soddisfatta di queste plate.

For today's stamping I've not used my beloved MoYou London plate but a squared Bundle Monster plate, BM-S219.
It's part of my very first BMC order and I have to say that I'm really pleased by these plates' quality.


La base è ILNP Good Vibes sul quale ho prima stampato utilizzando il bianco Essence stamp me! 001 white e poi ho ristampato con i Sinful Colors 839 Sugar Sugar e 926 HD Nails.
Infine, ho aggiunto dei glitter dal Sinful Colors 1382 Holiday Rebel.
Vi piace? E voi, avete già decorato casa?
Vi auguro una splendida giornata!

The base colour is ILNP Good Vibes over which I've stamped using Essence stamp me! 001 White and then I've stamped over it using Sinful Colors 839 Sugar Sugar and 926 HD Nails.
Then, I've added some glitters out of Sinful Colors 1382 Holiday Rebel.
Do you like it? And have you already decked the halls?
Have a lovely day!


Thank you for reading,
*Ky*

2 commenti:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...