venerdì 23 febbraio 2018

Arabesque Stamping Nail Art

ITA
Dopo una vita, riecco un semplicissimo stamping.

ENG
After too much time, here's a simply stamping nail art.


Per stampare ho utilizzato la plate MoYou London Arabesuqe 08 (e non 04 come ho erroneamente segnato nelle foto).
Qui sopra potete notare i pattern utilizzati.

I've used my MoYou London Arabesque 08 (and not 04 like I've written on my photos) to stamp.
You can see which patterns I've used highlighted above.


La base è il Dance Legends by Anna Gorelova 48 December, mentre lo smalto da stamping è il bluissimo Mundo de Uñas Neon Blue.
Lasciando stare quella povera unghia del medio che mi era stata massacrata da dei bambini (ora è come nuova), cosa ne pensate?

The base colour is Dance Legends by Anna Gorelova 48 December, over which I've stamped using Mundo de Uñas Neon Blue.
Don't look that destroyed nails (some playing children's fault, now it's fully restored), what do you think about this stamping?

Thank you for reading,
*Ky*

4 commenti:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...