martedì 21 giugno 2016

China Glaze Infra Red

ITA
Buonasera!
Oggi condivido al volo un altra boccetta marchiata China Glaze.

ENG
Good evening!
Today I'm going to share briefly another China Glaze branded bottle.



Lui è Infra Red, il ciliegia/magenta scuro della Hologlam.

This is Infra Red, the cherry/dark magenta red out of the Hologlam collection.



2 passate per una copertura omogenea... tant'è che è quasi un one coater!
Il potere olografico è buono, in foto niente top coat, per cui è anche abbastanza lucido.
Cosa ne pensate, vi piace?
Io non sono troppo convinta, in realtà, ma fatemi sapere cosa ne pensate voi!

2 coats for an opaque result... it basically is a one coater!
The holo power is good, no top coat in my photos so you might notice it's quite shiny.
What do you think, do you like it?
I have to say I'm not in love with it, actually... but let me know what YOU think!

Thank you for reading,
*Ky*

2 commenti:

  1. It's such a gorgeous one - I also have it in my stash :)

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. It is indeed, still not my fav one but noone could say "no" to this one ^^

      Elimina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...