sabato 23 dicembre 2017

2017 Nail Art Stamping Calendar - 23 - I'll Have A Blue Christmas Without You

ITA
Buonasera 💙
Meno DUE 😍

ENG
Good evening 💙
Just TWO day left 😍

Ho nuovamente utilizzato la plate Moyra 36 Winter Is Coming, devo dire che mi piace proprio tanto!

I've used once more Moyra 36 Winter Is Coming plate, I have to say that I really like it!


Come per lo stamping di due giorni fa, ho utilizzato come base l'OPI Gelato On My Mind sul quale ho stampato col MoYou London Violet.
In mezzo ho dato una mano di FUN Lacquer Diamond e, su anulare e pollice, un'altra di Diamond Flake, che dal vivo si nota decisamente di più.
Ci leggiamo domani con l'ultimo post dedicato allo stamping natalizio!

I've used as base colour OPI Gelato On My Mind and stamped over it using MoYou London Violet, as I did for two days ago's stamping nail art.
Between those I've added a coat of FUN Lacquer Diamond and, on thumb and ring finger nails, a coat of Diamond Flake, which have way more effect IRL.
Read you tomorrow with the last Christmas stamping post!

Thank you for reading,
*Ky*

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...